Sunday, October 21, 2018

AgiArt Flower JV - Stage 4

Here are my WHITE Flowers for Stage 4 of the Flower Challenge at the AgiArt Blog.


I don’t have poinsettia dies yet, so I had to make up my own Christmas Flowers.

I’ve started out with plain white cardstock.
I wanted a pattern on the paper, but nothing too dark.
I chose a light gray color to stamp a snowflake pattern.


I like to shape the petals with the stylus.


But sometimes I don’t really want to crush the petals too much, so I use a tool to “roll” the petals.


Then we get ready to glue the layers together.


I also tried the stamping, but this time, I heat embossed the pattern with silver.


For the others, I wanted a shade of blue, but not so dark.


So I inked the stamp, but then dabbed off some of the ink with a baby wipe.


 It made a big difference.



And here are close-ups of my Christmas Flowers.






Please head over to the AgiArt Blog to see everyone's white flowers!


Thanks for visiting!
Nora

3 comments:

  1. Восхитительно!!!! Спасибо , что продолжаете творить с нами!!!!
    Delightful!!!! Thank you for continuing to create with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty snow flowers! I'm love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥