Sunday, July 21, 2019

TagMania - Stage 3

Hi Everyone!

I’m back for Stage 3 of TagMania at the Wind of Change Blog. This stage requires an element of SHADOW.


I was going for a garden outside of a café with this window die. It doesn’t cut very thick paper, so I had to glue several layers together, and still couldn’t get it thick as I wanted.


The therapy came with fussy cutting all these tiny bits from this beautiful BeeShabby paper from HERE and HERE. I layered back with some chip to create more depth from the window.




I don’t know that I met the Shadow requirement too well, but I didn’t want to quit. 😊





This tag will be for my Mother because she LOVES her garden. She’s also crazy about sunflowers.


Hope to see you for the next stage!
Nora


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥