Saturday, July 27, 2019

TagMania Stage 4

Hi Everyone!

I’m back for Stage 4 of TagMania at the Wind of Change Blog. The final stage calls for a CLEAR Tag.



I’ve colored some texture paste with pink magicals, and I applied it through a stencil onto the clear tag.


The rest is some chip and die cutting and some delicious cutouts from the Tropical Paradise Collection from Fabrika Decoru HERE.
I’m sharing this tag in the July Gallery there.













Also sharing my tag in the AgiArt July Gallery.
The YELLOW flower is from HERE.
And I have used the following dies:

1291
1018

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great weekend!
Nora


2 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful. Tropical tag. Thank you from Veter Peremen💜.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Такая оригинальная, яркая и жизнерадостная работа) Спасибо, что творите вместе с AgiArt❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥