Monday, October 14, 2019

Muscari - Botanical Steampunk

Hi!

I finally got to play with some of my goodies from Muscari.






I’ve stenciled and stamped some metallic brown and orange ink onto the background.



 The paper is from the Freedom Collection. The gorgeous chip was lightly brushed with the same ink.


I made a TON of leaves out of watercolor paper. 
(This paper was ink blended with oxide inks.)




Some leaves came out a little flat, so I sponged them with the same brown and orange metallic inks.


  
I will share this card to Muscari’s Botanical Steampunk Challenge.















 Besides the stamping and stenciling, I have cut two leaves out of a small piece of green FABRIC. I have used the orange, green, and browns from the color palette. I have gears and LOTS of leaves. Hidden in there are steampunk elements, such as keys, airship/balloon, bulbs, cogs, metal lamp, clocks, and I know there’s a clock part in there that’s also inked. 😊


This was a wonderful challenge, for me, as I’m more of a “clean cluster”-in-bright-basic-colors kind of scrapper. 

I will also share this card in the Fantasy Blog for the Autumn Charm Challenge.


I picked up the colors of the leaves, and leaves, and leaves to make my own watercolor combinations.

I've made this card for my sister, Martha, who has just completed her SECOND Chicago Marathon!
Go, Martha!


Thanks for stopping by!
Nora

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful :) thanks for joining the Fantasy Challenge xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень красиво! Палитра и исполнение превосходные!Спасибо что творите с Fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting & beautiful result! Thank you a lot from Fantasy team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Отличное сочетание идеи, исполнения и материалов от Мускари позволили создать Вам очень красивую и смысловую работу! Спасибо за участие в задании от Мускари.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you made a very beautiful postcard! Muscari materials are superbly presented! thank you from Muscari!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Великолепная работа!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's cool! Very interesting combination of nature and steampunk! Thank you from Muscary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!! It is so beautiful!!! Thanks from Muscari!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Потрясающий осенне-энергетический букет. Очень динамично и гармонично! Спасибо от Мускари за участие в задании!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! nice card! thank you so much for sharing this project in our blog Mucrari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥