Friday, August 24, 2018

50 Shades of Lilac


I made my own flowers with watercolor paper and these two dies (agi1173 and agi1018) from AgiArt for the August Gallery.




This lovely image of macarons is perfect for the “Sweet Tooth”Challenge at KreativArt.


I’m also entering the 50 Shades of Lilac Challenge at Yar-sk, as the lavender color family is quickly becoming my favorite.


This beautiful paper is from the “Elegant”Collection by Scrap Mir, and I will also add my card to the August Gallery.


And to help with the layers, some heat embossed chip is always my favorite element.



I have used a few of my favorite Fantasy dies for layering and embellishing: FD-350, FD-143, FD-473 to add my card to their August Gallery.




Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!
Nora

7 comments:

  1. Чудесная работа, одно из самых любимых цветовых сочетаний! Спасибо от блога Креатив-артшопп!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Прелестная работа! Спасибо, что творите с Ярославским скрап-клубом

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень красиво! Спасибо за участие в задании Ярославского скрап-клуба!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so lovely - colours, details - everything is super! Thank you from Yaroslavl Scrap Club!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Замечательная рпбота! Спасибо, что творите вместе с ЯрСК

    ReplyDelete
  6. Очень красиво! Спасибо за участие в галерее AGI ART

    ReplyDelete
  7. красивое цветовое решение, очень нежно и многослойно.
    Спасибо за участие в задании блога FANTASY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥