Tuesday, June 9, 2020

We Play, We Dream!

Hi, Everyone!

I have a Birthday Card for a Boy today.


I will join the Challenge at the ScrapMan BlogWe Play, We Dream!

 

Required Elements: children's toys, balloonsribbon or lace, something round: a button or chip, or the circle itself!

I made THREE Balloon Shakers and tied them down to the Bicycle with a small piece of yellow ribbon.




I heat embossed pieces of this Circle die in yellow.



And, some Circle Enamel Dots for a bit of shine.


I used THIS ScrapMan die to make a "fence" behind the bicycle.

 



I will also add my card to the Challenge at ScrapClub EK requiring a bicycle, scooter, or other form of SummerTransport.

 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Nora

5 comments:

  1. Супер! Спасибо за участие в заданиях Scrapman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень интересная открытка))) Шарики-шейкеры супер))) Спасибо, что творите со ScrapMan)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Оригинальная и стильная открытка! Спасибо за участие от блога ScrapMan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Классная открытка! Спасибо от СКЕ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥