Wednesday, April 28, 2021

First Belarusian April MoodBoard

Hello Everyone!

I made a Set of (3) Scraplings (1 ½” x 4 ½”) for the April Challenge at the First Belarusian Blog.


 Here is the MoodBoard:


I was inspired by the green / yellow / orange color palette.

 With Mother’s Day (May 8) around the corner, I wanted to start with that bouquet of flowers in the lower corner.

I also have wood-printed paper and citrus inspired by the center right image.

 Finally, the random brushes of gold on the eggs made me want to play with some foil transfer.

I do not have a stencil with the brick pattern, but I have one with a similar geometric pattern. I ink-blended two greens with a brush on some dark paper. After allowing it to dry, I came back, with the stencil in the same place, and I brushed some transfer gel in random open areas of the stencil.

 



 I used the same dry brush with a bit of transfer gel to randomly brush on the cut-out leaves. I have the heat laminator, but the transfer gel works fine through your trusty die-cutting machine.




And the close-up:





Wishing a lovely Mother's Day to the Moms on the team!


Hugs,
Nora

1 comment:

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥