Saturday, October 30, 2021

Baby Boy

Hello EVERYBODY!

My poor blog has been abandoned for six months!

I am dusting it off for a few Challenges with a Card for a Baby Boy.


I’m joining the Tic Tac ToeChallenge at the Yar-Sk Blog.


I have used the Left Vertical items: Cutting, Flowers, and Beads.

 

 

 

I have used Shades of Blue and Green for the KoloroTon Challenge #37 at artPiASKOWNiCA:

(beads, flowers, balloons, shaker filler, paper, die cuts, embossing powder)

 


 




 


 

 I have made the Shaker for Challenge #52 at MoNa Design on Instagram.

#мона_задание_52

 


 I will add my card to the October 2021 AgiArt Gallery.



I have used the following dies:


agi1400


agi1315


agi1018

 The sweet paper is from the Funny Fox (boy) Collection from Fabrika Decoru.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hope to see you again sooner than later this time.


Hugs,

Nora


8 comments:

  1. Очень милая и нежная открытка! Спасибо за совместное творчество с Ярославским Скрапклубом!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo ładna praca, pełna detali.
    Dziękuję za udział w zabawie na blogu Art-Piaskownica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for join at the Art Piaskownica challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delicate project! Thanks for plaiyng with Agiart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining Miszmasz Papierowy challenge. Hania DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice and beautiful card! thank you for join to us in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥