Sunday, May 27, 2018

Первого белорусского - Stage 4


Hello!
I’m participating in Stage 4 of the Challenge at The First Belarusian Blog. The Challenge is My Gardening. The required elements for this stage are flowers, of course, and lace




I have made my own flowers to go with some Bee Sabby paper that I was able to get my hands on!
I fussy cut a flower and a butterfly from the lovely “My Gardening” Collection.



I'm really hoping to participate in the other stages of this challenge. It's a beautiful blog and I'm getting so much beautiful inspiration from the team.


Thanks for visiting!
Nora

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful garden turned out on the card! Amazing! I love the detail and palette! Wow! Thank you for participating in our project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora, your card so bright and awesome! Thank you for the participation at the First Belarusian Blog Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Спасибо за участие в нашем совместном проекте от Первого белорусского! Замечательная открыточка!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Какая яркая и сочная - красота!! Спасибо, что творите с Первым белорусским)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card for our inspiration. I love the colors and the sentiment is wonderful.Thank you so much for joining us at First Belarusian Blog Challenge . Please come again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥