Sunday, June 3, 2018

Summer Studio - Stage 3

Hi!

For Stage 3 of the Summer Magic Challenge at the Summer Studio Blog, I’ve made three of my own flowers for this money envelope.

The required elements for this stage are layers and a Summer flower bed.
One of the flowers I’ve die cut from the Sweet Summer Collection.
The background paper is from the same collection.

The base of my flower bed began with layers of fabric, paper, lace, a die cut doily, cheesecloth, a strip of organza roses, and, of course, chip.





I love fussy cutting the butterflies from this beautiful collection.





inside envelope...


I hope I made the cut-off for this stage.


Thanks for stopping by!
Nora

1 comment:

  1. У вас получились очень красивые цветочки!
    Настоящая летняя клумба среди зелени)
    Спасибо от Summer Studio.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥