Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Scrap Stories Club - Three Stories

A wet and rainy “Hello!” to everyone!


Here is my Part 2 for the Three Stories Project at @scrapstoriesclub on instagram.

The project is for Men, and I've made a Money Envelope.


This Envelope closes with a magnet, and it opens with a little "handle".


From the list of required elements, I used arrows, metal embellishments, and film strip.



From the Inspiration Board I have glasses and buildings.


This envelope is for my husband, with whom I will be celebrating 32 years of marriage in just a couple of weeks. Gaute is an Architect, and I wanted to use these beautiful clear images for the frames and the "film".


 



The doilies were heat embossed with mixes of powders.




I REMEMBERED TO PHOTOGRAPH THE INSIDE AND BACK THIS TIME! 😂




Please visit @scrapstoriesclub to see more inspiration.



Thanks to the Sponsor, @paperblondetm.

#сп_ТриИстории_2этап

 #сп_ТриИстории


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥