Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Festive Kaleidoscope - Stage 1

 Hi Everyone!

I made a Birthday Card for Stage 1 of the Festive Kaleidoscope at the Yar-sk Blog.



As required COLOR / SHAPE / MATERIAL for the three stages, I chose to work with CHIP and LACE for the MATERIAL element.



I embossed THIS chip.


I hoped to use the same collection from ScrapMania for the three stages. Therefore, I chose Orange, Green, and Yellow for the COLORS.


For Stage 1, from the list of required elements, I used an INSCRIPTION, a FLOWER, and a CHARM / PENDANT.









I was hoping to post my three items together for the final, but I am still working on a frame and a chocolate box. I did not want to miss the project completely.

Back soon!

Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥