Friday, March 27, 2009

Norway 2008

My current major project: Organizing / scrapbooking just a few vacation photos:

Norway 2008

Emilio and Johan - Langfoss...

Me with Johan - in Etne

My parents - loving EVERY MINUTE!

Aurland - This may very well be God's official address.

Now THIS is a lunch break!

My mother - Hardanger anyone?

Vøringfossen - breathtaking! But it still gave me the willies...



I loved just breathing in the beautiful scenery on our entire road trip. The best part was enjoying it in the company of the people I love.

I will share more in the coming days...Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nora.

    Thank you so much for nice and sweet comments on my blog. I really love your vacation photos from your road trip in Norway. I am truly proud of my beautiful country.

    Have a nice weekend!

    Hugs from Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nora.
    Thank you very much for your lovely comments in my blog. I appreciate that!

    I love your beautiful photos from my country! I look forward to see your LO's too... ;)

    Have a lovely Easter!
    Hugs, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is truly some great photos you have taken and are sharing with us. It really reminds me how beautiful my country is. Your sons are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Nora,

    thank you so much for your comment in my blog. Have you been to Norway several times? I love the pictures you've taken.

    My country is something special - please come againg :)

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥