The following rules apply:
1. Copy the Award to your blog
2. Link the person who gave it to you
3. Tell seven interesting facts about yourself
4. Forward the Award to seven people
5. Link their blogs
6. Comment on their blog to let them know of the award
So, the seven interesting facts about me. Hmmm...
1. My first job was at a Benetton
2. I've heard that I'm a really good baker (though I enjoy cooking too)
3. I have a degree in Architecture
4. I think Dr. House is really HOT
5. I worked at a bank for 13 years
6. I was born in Mexico City and my husband was born in Haugesund
7. I love Jesus!!!
And I must, in turn, pass it on to the following Seven Super Scrappy Sweethearts because they hold a special place in my heart (and in my scrap room).
1. Ingrid - whose vibrant colors tell her wonderful stories
2. Peet - for her simplicity and elegance and perfection
3. Linn Kristine - whose girls are the cutest little buttons!
4. Pia - whose boy layouts are the envy of my scraproom
5. Anita - who kindly shares the how-to for festive and yummy gifts
6. Hanna - who makes a gorgeous girl LO, with or without flowers
7. Gro - for her beautiful hostess gifts and words of encouragement
And that's the way it goes.
Good night everyone!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
The sweetest Ida has humbled me with this award. Thank you Ida!!!