Thursday, March 29, 2018

JV "Create a Moment" - Stage 1


I am participating in Stage 1 of “Create a Moment” at the BusinoknetBlog.
Repeating geometric shapes is the requirement for this stage.
Some light stamping with a “bubbles” stamp, and then layering some pieces of paper from an adorable set of ScrapMir paper.
I have black hexagon enamel dots, and some heat embossed chip shapes.
These old photos of my kids are the reason I began scrapbooking, and I can’t believe it’s been so long since I’ve made a LO. This "baby" is now 21 years old. I have a lot of catching up to do!
I’m really hoping to participate in all NINE stages of this challenge.
I want to thank the DT at Businoknet for allowing me to participate and for providing such beautiful inspiration.


...some close-ups...







I have sponged green and yellow triangles through a stencil with a sponge dauber.


Join the fun HERE!


Thanks for stopping by!
Nora

3 comments:

  1. Такая яркая и веселая страничка получилась, смотрю на нее второй раз и понимаю что наши странички чем-то похожи :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Как я рада, что мы смогли вдохновить вас! И так замечательно, что планируете пройти с нами до конца)
    Страничка очень задорная и яркая! А малыш ваш само очарование!
    Спасибо за работу с любовью к Вашему творчеству команда BUSINOK.NET

    ReplyDelete
  3. Страничка очень задает настроение, она такая добрая и веселая, детально только вселяют этот эффект. Класс👍!Спасибо, что творите вместе с BUSINOKNET.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥