Sunday, September 23, 2018

Summer Card

Hi Everyone!

Here is a Summer Card on a background of cardstock with wood print.


I’m layering my handmade flowers over a heat embossed chip frame. I like the gold on here with heat embossed leaves on the background as well as some that were fussy cut.








I’m taking part in the Wood Challenge at ДОСТУПНЫЙ СКРАП 




Also participating in the Anything Goes Challenge at Art Kladovaya with stamping as the only required element.


And these beautiful flowers were made possible by dies from Fantasy where I will post my card in the September Gallery.


I have used:


Knife for cutting Fantasy "Spring flower 2018" 4 pieces

Knife for cutting Fantasy "Kapelnik 1"

Knives for cutting Fantasy "Kapelniki 2"

Thanks for visiting!
Nora

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for you participation in the contest organized by our scrap blog. Your flowers card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Чудесная открытка! Спасибо, что творите вместе с блогом Scrap-Chip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Воздушная и нежная работа получитлась.
    Благодарю за участие галерее Fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting thoughts, I really enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥