Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Winter Shimmer and Shine

Happy New Year Peeps!

The task is Shimmer and Shine for the Winter Snow Challenge at the Scraplya Blog. And Any Work with Chip is the Challenge at the Miszmasz Papierowy Blog.

Here’s my entry. I made a Christmas Tree Ornament for my niece.


I embossed this lovely chip, and I was quite pleased with the results.

I've added a pop of color with these tiny teal/blue beads...

And the clear, chunky glitter - brrr!!!



Please visit the Scraplya Blog for more Wintry Inspiration.

And let's go to Poland for some beautiful Holiday Inspiration.

Thanks for visiting!
Nora

2 comments:

  1. Чудесная работа! Спасибо от ДК Скрапля!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful decoration. Thanks for joining us at Miszmasz Papierowy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥