Sunday, January 12, 2020

Holiday Chocolate Boxes

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Here is my last project of December.

I needed SIX chocolate boxes for my five brothers and sisters, as well as one for my father.










I’m adding these to the Holiday Magic Challenge at the ScrapMir Blog.


There were enough die cuts in the Ethnic New Year Collection from ScrapMania, and I will add my project to the January Gallery there.



















I will also add my chocolates to the January Gallery at the Fantasy Blog.



I have used this lovely double-frame die. 


FD-498

Thanks for stopping by!
Nora

7 comments:

  1. Превосходная идея и исполнение! Спасибо, что творите с нами, с уважением. ScrapMania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Здорово придумала, и очень красиво получилось. Спасибо от ScrapMania.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Как здорово получилось! Спасибо большое, что творите вместе с нами, ScrapMania!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Как хорошая идея! И такой объем в работах. Спасибо за участие в галерее Fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Чудесные идея) Спасибо от ScrapMania и меня лично.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Очень интересная идея ! Спасибо от ScrapMania!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Прекрасная задумка! С фото очень идейно!
    Спасибо от блога ScrapMania!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥