Friday, April 3, 2020

VSK Choice of the Month

Hi Everyone!

CraftPaper is the Choice of the Month at the VSK Blog. I’m participating with this card made with the Cherry Orchard Collection.


Who has time for all this fussy cutting?



 Actually, we all do right now, and this is what’s helping me get through the days locked up at home.

Remember, Peeps, the secret is a fresh blade, slow and steady. And please be careful and wear protective eye wear. The very tip of the blade has broken off on me, and sometimes it snaps off and bounces. Look out!

The back panel had blossoms on the left, and I wanted to “continue the cascade” of blossoms down the card.



I layered and layered to get a feel of the breeze on the blossoms.




Sweet chippie here from ArtLines.





You still have time to join the Choice of the Month.


I will also add my card to the Fantasy April Gallery.


I’ve used the following dies.

We will all get through this together by helping our healthcare workers doing what we do best. #StayHome

Hugs to everyone!
Nora

3 comments:

  1. A magical, blooming, multi-child card, Nora! Thank you from VSC ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. К сожалению, видно только первое фото, остальные все слетели(( но открыточка чудесна! Спасибо от блога Fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Красивая нежная открытка! Спасибо от блога Fantasy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥