Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Tenderness

Hello Peeps!

Here’s my last card of the month.


I got my hands on some Emerald Watercolor Deco Foil.

I applied the Transfer Gel through THIS Stencil. I don’t have “the machine” for heating, but I just ran it through my Cuttlebug, and it turned out great. The Deco Foil even sticks to chipboard! However, the bottom layer of the chip stuck to the “sandwich” paper, but I was able to peel off the top layer of chip with the Deco Foil on it. 😊













Also joining the “Summer Gallery” at ScrapMir using the beautiful TendernessCollection from HERE.

I used the following dies from Fantasy and I will join the “July Gallery” there as well.

FD-509
Knives for cutting down of fantasy "Clover - a corner, a clover - a sprout"
FD-344
FD-457
Knives for cutting down of Fantasy "Kapelnik 2
FD-338

Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Nora

2 comments:

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥