Saturday, July 6, 2019

TagMania - Wind of Change

Hello!

This tag is for the First Stage of TagMania at the Wind of Change Blog. For Unusual Tags, the first stage is looking for “Soft” Tags.


The sewing machine and I don’t get along very well, but I think I won. I covered a tag in batting and then wrapped it in a yellow piece of scrap fabric with a small print. I stitched the edges with a shiny turquoise thread.

I also tried out some of that foiling technique, and for the first try, this turquoise is GORGEOUS!
And I’ve embossed a chipframe from Fabryka Weny with some SAND embossing powder (under the cheesecloth).








I’m loving these die cuts from the Sweet Girls line of ScrapMir Paper, and I will add my tag to their July Gallery.

Also adding this tag to the JulyGallery at the Fantasy Blog.




I’ve used the following dies:

FD-143
FD-338
FD-350
FD-473
Enjoy your weekend!
Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥