Sunday, October 11, 2020

Welcome Baby Girl!

Hello!

I'm out of Summer Hybernation with a money envelope for a Baby Girl. I have used the So Loved Collection from ScrapMir.

Everyone is familiar with this embossing powder; white with chunks of gold, and either blue or pink powder. I wanted that, but with some bright pink to bring out the pink in the paper. 


 This lovely mix of baby chip is from ScrapBox.


The powders don’t actually mix together, which was a good surprise.

I will add my card to the ScrapClubEk Chip Challenge.


I made my own flower with a circle of pink/white gingham fabric. It’s finished with a pink button in the center. 


I have a pink mini-crocheted ring, a pink fabric flower from SweetScrap Shop strung with tulle, some lace from Blagolis, cross-stitch floss (to hang the charm/pearl/crystals) ribbon, and décor leaves from AllmaCraft


I will join the Tactile/Textile Challenge at the VSKBlog.


Along with the Flowers and Lace, they make the Left Vertical line of the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge at Скрап-просторы.


The patterned paper flower is made with AgiArt die Agi1018, and I will add my card to their October Gallery.



I just love the crown for the Little Princess! 


.
I put a card inside to include a message. 



Thank you so much for visiting!

Nora


8 comments:

  1. Спасибо за участие в задании блога ВСК. Очень нежная цветовая палитра. Многодетальная работа. Очень красиво

    ReplyDelete
  2. Открытка само очарование! Спасибо за участие в задании от блога Скрап-Просторы!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очаровательная, нежная работа! Спасибо от СКЕ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Замечательная работа! Спасибо от СКЕ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Нора, какая милая, нежная открытка! Чипборд получился красивый. Ткань и кружево придали мягкости и тактильности. Спасибо Вам от ВСК!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Открыточка нежная и многослойная, мгого фактур. Спасибо за участие в заданиях ВСК

    ReplyDelete
  7. Чудесный конверт! Очень нежная работа! Спасибо за участие в галереи Agiart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Отличная работа!!! А какой интересный и познавательный эксперимент с пудрой для эмбосинга!... =) И результать просто потрясающий! Благодарю от СКЕ... =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥