Thursday, January 31, 2013

CSI #56 - Happy-ness

My take on this week's file at CSI...
For the Testimony, I have shared 13 "suggestions" for happiness with my baby boy.
INTEGRITY, DISCIPLINE, COMPASSION, COURAGE, FAITH, GENEROSITY, TOLERANCE, LAUGHTER, HUMILITY, FORGIVENESS, HOPE, CURIOSITY, AND CREATIVITY.
(Emilio is already 15, but he's always going to be my baby boy!)

 
For the Evidence, I have hung the suggestions with string on washi tape trimmed with wacky scissors, and I've also used wet medium with gesso and gel medium and some red ink on plain cardstock for the background.
 
 
...a close-up of the sweet stencil job ;)

 
...and I have used the five colors for the Scheme...

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful lo! Love your painting and use of mask ans tape!
    Have a wonderful weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love the little banners and the diagonal design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful page Nora!
    I love the 13 words you have chosen to guide him. The misting makes it all come together so well. I can hardly finish a page without it anymore. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥