Friday, August 31, 2018

Enjoy!

Hello!

I’ve made this card using Sketch #12 at ScrapMaster.


Here's the sketch:


I was inspired by the beautiful colors from the Moodboard at Saratov Scrap Club.


I thought this glass of wine image would go with the dessert in the center on the Moodboard.


I’m also entering the Polka Dot Challege at Skarbnica Pomysłów. I've heat embossed THIS beautiful Doily Lace chip.


And, again, I have used paper from the Lilac Dreams Collection to add my card to the August Gallery at ScrapMir.








Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!
Nora


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your beautiful and intresting card. I want to drink a glass of wine from your card. I'm sure that it is so tasty))))) Thank you for joining us at ScrapMaster challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękna kartka, bardzo nastrojowa :) Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Skarbnicy Pomysłów :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥