Tuesday, October 15, 2019

ScrapClub-Ek

Hi!

I made a card using this lovely Image.


The Olive chip is from LeoMammy.
I dabbed it lightly with green oxide inks.









I’m entering this card in the Faceted Glass Challenge at ScrapClub-Ek.


I’ve made the two flowers in Delicate Orchid paper from FabrikaDekoru using dies from Fantasy.


FD-457
Knife for cutting Fantasy "Spring Flower 2018" 4 pcs
FD-476
Knives for cutting Fantasy "Droppers 2"
FD-338
And I will add my card to the October Gallery there.


Thanks for stopping by!
Nora

3 comments:

  1. Очень красивая работа! Спасибо от СКЕ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Вот надо же так). Даже чип подобран по смыслу). Замечательная открыточка вышла !!!
    Спасибо, что присоеденились к заданию от блога Скрап клуб Екатеринбург!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень милая работа! Спасибо за использование ножей Fantasy в своих работах!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥