Tuesday, April 14, 2020

The Fifth Element - WATER

HELLO

I’m back for Stage 2 of The Fifth Element Challenge at the Fantasy BlogWATER.

 I'm sure we all have great family vacation memories that we will never again take for granted given the current quarantine situation. I made a card hoping that someone will get it as a great reminder of those sweet memories on the shore.


I used THIS lovely frame die, and I engineered my own Shaker.
FD-540



These are the other dies I used:

FD-476
FD-457
FD-350


This is also my second time using a MoNa Design Collection (Paradise Island) for the Choice of the Month Challenge at the VSK Blog.



Again, I have used a sheet of the background paper for the base of the card.
And I love the cute die cuts that have “washed ashore”.


The Choice of the Month Challenge is open until May 6. Please check it out!


And, please head over to the Fantasy Blog to see the inspiration for this Second Stage.


And check out THIS Jewelry Box that I made previously with this collection.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Nora

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Thanks from the Fantasy blog for participating in the project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sea card! Inspiring! Thank you for participating in the project from Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Словно окошко в волшебный мир беззаботного отдыха! Спасибо, что творите вместе с ВСК ))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥