Sunday, March 15, 2020

Spring Awakening Stage 2


Here’s my Shaker Card. This is for my mother, of course. She just turned 85, and she can’t wait to get out to her garden where she is the happiest. 


There's a sketch to follow for this challenge. And I chose to work with the blue (doily), green (background), and mustard colors (Shaker frame) from the palette provided.


I knew, for my mother, I would have to start with the “MyGardening” Collection from BeeShabby.



I fussy cut a few items, but the sweet part was the Shaker items. I used the gold printed film from the same collection for the “window”. The inside panel of the Shaker is cut from a sheet in the same collection.



I've represented the "drops" with a few dew drops and the beads in the Shaker.



Topped it off with a few of my tiny flowers made with a set of LadyBug dies.


Thanks for stopping by.
See you next week!
Nora

2 comments:

  1. О, It's very-very beautiful! I like this spring)) Thank's, that create with Charmed scrap blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora, I remember your cards, they are beatiful !!! Thank you for your inspiration for us !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥