Monday, March 9, 2020

Spring Awakening

Hello!

I’m joining Stage 1 of the Spring Awakening Challenge at the Charmed Scrap Blog.


I love the arrival of Spring because I’m awakened in the morning by the ruckus of all the birds that have returned to my backyard. For me, Spring also represents a new beginning as well as the “second chance” that we all get to make things right. I also got married during this time of year, and my first born arrived on the 25th.

The Challenge requires two or more of the colors plus a lovely sketch.


I’ve chosen to work with the soft blue and brown because it’s one of my favorite color combinations for cards. The beige and green seemed to sneak their way in, and I was happy with the results.




I fussy cut some flowers and a butterfly from the Native Spaces Collection by CraftPaper. This challenge could have totally been based on that collection.


I had the perfect light blue flower and the three kraft die cuts courtesy of Blagolis
The chip emobossed in light blue and gold is also from Blagolis ;)




Thanks for stopping by!
I hope I made the midnight deadline.

Hugs,
Nora

4 comments:

  1. Совершенно очаровательная открытка! Она как сам март - приглушенные цвета, неяркая зелень, и цветы, как будто засушенные, еще зимние. Очень понравилось!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's very nice and fascinating card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for doing with us ! You have a very gentle and easy start to spring , lovely card ! Thanks from Charmed scrap !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Свадьба в марте - так необычно для нас. Видела недавние фото вас в вконтакте, очаровательная пара! И открытка очаровательная! Спасибо за участие в нашем весеннем СП от Зачарованных!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥