Sunday, March 29, 2020

Spring Flowers

Hi, Everyone!

I hope you’re all hanging in there with me in your own scrap rooms.

Here’s my Spring Card for today.


I’ve prepped some floral chip with a coat of gesso. I made a couple of grassy marks on the stems of these crocuses, and then I spread the ink with the same dabber I used for coloring the fence. The colors blended nicely.




I’m entering this card in the Scrapek Challenge using these two lovely chips.

A2163

A2172


I die cut the FENCE from a piece of white wood textured paper.


I layered it with two more layers of white cardstock to make it a bit thicker. And I will add my card to the Spring Cards Challenge at Scrapman requiring a house or a FENCE.



I have also used these lovely dies from ScrapMan.

Knife Florish-11 (Curls) from ScrapMan from the store ScrapMan.ru
FL-20

Cutting knife "Set of curls" ScrapMan from the store ScrapMan.ru
OR-28


I’m also adding my card to the ScrapClub-Ek Challenge, On theWings of Spring requiring three or more butterflies. My card has FOUR!




I wouldn’t have done this card without this beautiful Tulip TimeCollection from ScrapMania. I cut the scene outside the window from here. i will also add my card to the March Gallery there.



The two big flowers are also made from this collection using these AgiArt dies. I will also add my card to the March Gallery there.

Agi1018

Agi1315


I have finished it off with some white paint splashes, sparkles, and some more of my tiny foamiran flowers from HERE.


Thank you so much for stopping by. Please stay inside so that we may all get through this in one piece.

Hugs,
Nora

12 comments:

  1. Замечательная весенняя работа! Понравился способ окрашивания чипборда! Спасибо за участие в задании СКЕ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Яркая весення работа... =) Столько способов работы с чипбордом вы продемонстрировали... Благодарю от СКЕ... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Чудесная работа! Спасибо, что творите с нами, с уважением, Scrap Mania!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Śliczna, bardzo kolorowa i poprawiająca nastrój karteczka. Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu na blogu Scrapka 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Прелестная работа! Спасибо за участие в галерее Агиарт!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Прелестная открыточка! Благодарим за участие в галерее месяца от блога ScrapMania!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Очень миленькая и красивая открыточка. Спасибо от ScrapMania.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Замечательная открытка! Такая весенняя! Спасибо,что творите вместе со Scrapman 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Какая нежная лавандовая весна за окном))) Спасибо, что творите со ScrapMan)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Очень красиво получилось 👍 спасибо большое за участие в заданиях блога Scrapman

    ReplyDelete
  11. Прекрасная, нежная, воздушная! Замечательная работа! Спасибо за участие в галереи от ScrapMania!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Чудесная! Спасибо от СКЕ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.
Comments, in ANY language, are appreciated ♥